Drug Detection Services
Chain Resources will soon be able to provide a comprehensive Drug Screening and Breath Alcohol service to our Clients. We will offer a 24 hour mobile or on-site professional, private and confidential service that can be tailored to meet the individual needs of your company.
Research has shown that the misuse of drugs and alcohol has a direct and negative impact on the workplace.
Drug Detection screening and Breath Alcohol screening can:
- Reduce accidents in the workplace
- Increase the quality of work.
- Reduce absenteeism and sickness
- Increase and inspire productivity
- Reduce crime in the workplace.
- Encourage employee wellness
- Assist in the provision of a safe workplace in accordance with HSE Act 1992
Drug Detection Screening and Breath Alcohol Services include:
- Pre-employment screening
- Post incident/accident screening
- Random screening
- Reasonable cause screening
- Site entry screening
Chain Resources technicians are committed to providing a prompt and personal service; our team are qualified and have completed NZQA Unit Standard 2511/25448. Chain Resources works in association with an accredited laboratory and use The Microsreen Cup AS/NZS 4308:2008 onsite screening device.
If you would like to use Chain Resources Drug screening services or need assistance to introduce a Drug and Alcohol programme in your workplace, please Contact Us.