Gate Keeper Services
Chain Resources offers trained and experienced Gate Keepers to help industry manage their workforce when people are entering and exiting operating facilities or construction and rig sites. It is also a role that augments site HSE requirements.
Chain Resources Gate Keepers are the first point of contact for our clients, visitors and all other site personnel and as such Chain Resources staff will at all times maintain a high level of presentation and professionalism.
Chain Resources’ Gate Keeping Service includes the following:
- Signing in and out all personnel working on site
- Maintain register of personnel on location
- Carry out Company and Site Specific inductions and maintain records
- Take daily alcohol tests, maintain records and advise client of any positive results
- Assist with random drug testing and maintain records
- Assist with emergency responses as requested by the Company Representative
- Attend any onsite HSE meetings as requested by the Company Representative
- Inform Company Representative of any unexpected personnel arriving on site
- Direct traffic and personnel on site as instructed by the Company Representative
- Record contractor man-hours for HSE statistics
- First Aid Assistant
- First Response Fire Extinguishment
An important part of managing HSE is ensuring that trained, competent and experienced personnel are available in the workplace and Chain Resources personnel will hold the following NZQA Unit standards:
- US 6400 Manage first aid in emergency situations.
- US 6401 Provide first aid.
- US 6402 Provide resuscitation
- Chain Resources staff will also be capable users of Microsoft Word and Excel software programs
Chain Resources have developed an excellent reputation through years of business experience and have built successful working relationships with a number of leading Oil and Gas clients including Origin Energy, TAG Oil Ltd and Contact Energy.
Health and Safety is an integral part of business and shows a commitment by industry leaders to their staff’s wellbeing and health. Chain Resources would like to be a part of that commitment.
For further information please Contact Us.